Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Word Says it All

Portrays an old wall.
I was traipsing in a small village near Jaipur with my friends, by the time I saw a ruined old school wall written рдоाँ (Mother) on it. I just captured it, thinking that I'll craft words around it and post it here but now when I am posting it I am out of words. We all know the sacrifices Mothers make for their children, Every Mother is a Super-Women in herself, She handles her children, husband, family and successfully manages everything, from food to every little demand of her children. Her blessings, support, motivation for us will never end. A Mother's world is confined to her children, She fights every situation with full enthusiasm and at the same her eyes are the most innocent and beautiful thing. Her lapel is the most peaceful place in the world. Mothers doesn't need any description as "The Word Says it All".

4 comments: